Free Printable Cleaning Checklist
Happy first day of Spring! It’s currently raining outside and while I’m looking forward to the days when I can open the windows and let the cool breeze in, I also realize that it’s time to give my apartment a serious deep cleaning. Things have gotten quite disorganized around here after hunkering down through the winter months and let’s just say that I have more than one junk drawer that needs tending to.
I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who’s space could use a little TLC, so I created this simple cleaning checklist to help you stay on top of everything without getting overwhelmed. The goal is to tackle one item from each section every week starting now and in five weeks time your place will feel all shiny and new again. And since I’m all about positive reinforcement, I also included a place to list any new items you’d like to add to each space as a way to reward yourself for all that hard work and to keep things feeling fresh. That’s 24 little updates each year if you repeat this plan every season!
Also, here are a few items that I currently have my eye on, as well as a few posts from around the web to help get you in the cleaning spirit (if there is such a thing).
1. The prettiest cleaning tools I’ve ever seen.
2. Chic organizers for sunglasses, jewelry and more!
3. A tutorial on how to create an asymmetrical spring floral arrangement.
4. The perfect hanger for tight closets.
5. A great roundup of eco-friendly cleaning supplies.
6. A laundry room redo that will make your jaw drop.
7. The best houseplants for your bathroom.
8. Helpful tips for making the most of small rooms.
9. Easy recipes for all-natural homemade cleaning supplies.
10. A simple label trick to give your kitchen and bathroom containers a major upgrade.