Valentine's Day Gift Guide for the Minimalist
Over the years, Valentine's Day has taken on a new meaning for me. I now view it as a day to celebrate love in all it's forms as compared to the stress-inducing nightmare it was during my high school and college days. It's become a day filled with simple and maybe even slightly indulgent pleasures. Handwritten notes to friends and family and a romantic home-cooked meal with Travis have become the new norm.
Regardless of how and whom you celebrate with, here are a few of my picks to make this Valentine's Day even sweeter. It includes items from a few of my favorite makers as well as a few splurge-worthy goods for yourself...because we could all practice a little more self-love.
1. Set the tone with this vanilla and lavender candle from Simply Curated
2. Treat yourself to this dreamy blush wallet from Cuyana
3. Add some sparkle with this moonstone cuff from Lindsay Lewis
4. Surprise him with this lacy bralette from COS
5. Add some humor to your morning routine with this boob mug from And Here We Are
6. Send love notes with these modern cards from Evermore Paper Co.
7. Enjoy a little r&r with this replenishing salt soak from Palermo Body