Today marks the first day of fall! I've mentioned before that this is my favorite time of year and now that I am finished with several big events, I'm excited to fully embrace the season ahead. The days are still warm here, but I can certainly sense that change is in the air. The trees are starting to look a little crispy and the nights have been cooling off enough for me to sleep with the windows open. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues like this for a while and that we have a long fall. In the meantime, here are some recent finds that are perfect for the transition into those cooler months.
1. Suede ankle booties . . . I'm sold!
2. Finally got my hands on a Dalmatian Jasper Elder Necklace from Michelle Starbuck Designs
3. This soothing foot scrub does wonders for calloused feet and smells like the mountains.
4. A beautiful cheese board to compliment a cozy night indoors.
5. I plan on sticking with neutral polish a bit longer before switching to something moody.
6. This sweater jacket is such a great transitional piece.
7. The perfect planner to organize your year-end goals.