I think one of the best investments I've made for my business was getting a custom stamp made with my logo and website. It's no joke when I say I use it on everything. Each of my cards are hand-stamped on the back and I also have the tendency to cover my packaging and anything else I can get my hands on with it. I've been looking to expand my collection and am loving the availability of options for both personal and business uses. From return address and packaging stamps to customized business card and save-the-date stamps, these beauts are a practical and cost-effective option when compared to printing . . . A win-win in my book!
1. Stamps // Oh, Hello Friend
2. Postmark Stamp // Besotted Brand
3. Save-The-Date Stamp // Hunter & Co. Designs
4. Business Card Stamp // Stationery Boutique
5. Return Address Stamp // Sycamore Street Press